Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

ioerror001

why can't I see my individual account balances anymore?
I used to log into credit karma and see all my open accounts and while not 100% up to date could ballpark my mortgage payoffs and all .... while a free credit score is nice, mine doesn't change much and now it's just a score and a bunch of offers .... Unless I'm just missing how the site works I don't know that I'm gonna continue using it. I'm hoping I'm just missing how to see that stuff. I loved credit karma.

I was wondering the same question. I like the new look the site has taken but I believe it offered more value before and being able to see each accounts individual numbers was a major plus 

Can't view loan balances

Wondering why no one has reached out to answer this question.  WHY can't we see loan balances anymore?  Is it something that I also can't find a link for in the program? I agree in that my score stays pretty much the same so if i can't see my balances, won't be using Credit Karma anymore.