Question

CynicalSatire

Why can't I connect my Amazon store card to my account?
So I can't find the appropriate sync bank when trying to connect my account. I find two different sync bank lenders on the list but neither of them work for the Amazon store card. Also, when I click on my Discover card to view details, next to it under credit report details is the syncb/amazon information with the appropriate credit limit. Not sure what's going on. Please help!

could be that synchrony bank still does not allow third parties to connect to personal accounts as this is a security risk on your account.

Based on how CreditKarma supports their website I for one would Never let them store my user id or password to any type of Credit or Bank account.   They don't seem to have any testing in place to check the changes they make.  The monitoring that is given to the users is useless as it's a hit and miss if it works or not.  

So save yourself now and unlink,  disable or how every you want to call it  any external account you have that creditkarma is connected to.   Then you need to change your password on the far end to be safe.

but you can do what you want.