Question

flowerqueen4

Why can't I access my credit information?
I tried to access my credit score after turning 18 and purchasing a car. I went through the online process, but once I had gotten to the security questions in step 3, none of the answers made sense. I had lived in one place all my life, had never worked until recently (a few months before said car purchase), and /just/ turned the age to apply for credit. So how could I have moved some many places, worked so many places, and had so many credit resources, when I had just started trying to build credit? It doesn't make much sense and it's extremely worrisome.

Access Credit Information

I have sent in information to have my information validated. How long does it take for my informaiton to be validated.  I faxed to the secure fax number , filled out the contact sheet and sent a copy of two forms of identification.

Hi flowerqueen4, the questions are typically generated using credit report data. One of the options is always "None of the above". You might want to check your full credit report to be sure that your report is correct. We can't provide your credit data until we've verified your identity, however. You can visit our Help Center for more information about that process.