Question

ladylowrider2002

why are you showing that I have 2 house notes when I DO NOT. I only have Ocwen Loan .
You are showing I have a litton loan and I do not they sold me out to ocwen loan serving which is a NIGHT MARE company.

Most Helpful Response

Both will show up, Litton should show (on your full report) as "transferred/sold to another lender" and will be a closed account.  But it is part of your history, so it will still show up for 7 & 1/2 years from date they transferred it to OCWEN.  Yes, OCWEN is a nightmare company.  My sympathies to you.