Question

footprintsinsand

why are items showing on credit score when balances have been paid

Most Helpful Response

Could you give a little more detail? What items are you talking about?

I can see several possibilities here. One is that you're talking about credit card balances you just paid off but that the vendors haven't reported to the credit bureaus yet. Another is that you're talking about closed accounts, which normally remain on our reports for years. Another is that you're talking about collection accounts you paid off, which also continue to show in the normal course of things.

hunter warfield is paid.

I noticed that HunterWarfield is still affecting my cedit hen both or those account hve been paid and settled. please help me.

credit Debt

several Credit cards have been paid down close to being paid off / Not showing balance differences 

or any such chages to my debt ratio awaiting updates to take place