Question

atalanta1

Why am I unable to get a credit score?
When I try to get my score, I get the following message:

"Sorry, but we are unable to retrieve a credit score for your account at this time. An error occurred while we were retrieving your score.

It could be that our connection to the credit bureau is down for maintenance, or that there was a problem retrieving your specific record, such as an alert or hold on your credit file that prevents us from processing it. "

How do I find out what category is holding up the score?

Most Helpful Response

You need to send your question to support@creditkarma.com

please help

i am unable to check my score even i give correct details. it show like below

Your personal information doesn't match with credit bureau records. Please review your information for any possible errors. For security reasons, you'll also need to reenter your Social Security Number before continuing. Not sure what's wrong? You can find some tips on the right side of this page.