Question

1neesofthemanydonotoutwayusthe

Why all of a sudden has my score dropped from 732 to 730 an now 727 what is the issue?
I have been approved for to accounts one with Discover it an the other with Barclay's Master Card, i would like to see my score go up instead of continually going down. I read your offer for transferring my card balances an on was not approved, this was from citi thank you, their reason was because i did not meet their line of income, so it was not in my best interest to accept this offer from them. In all of my research i was hopeful that this might be an offer that would consolidate my balances into one low monthly payment but as you can well see it was not an has not been one of which it was helpful to my credit. I would ask if you could provide some other way of getting my score up an not have all of these cards, i will not close any of these accounts for fear if i do it will hurt me even more in the end if choosing to do so.

Thank you James L Dean dean3994@hotmail.com

Are you saying you use the Barclay's and the Discover card as your credit  cards and carry balances that you want to transfer to a 0%APR card but were rejected?

If the two cards were recently obtained and you also applied for another card for the 0%, then the score changes could be from that. But scores also vary month to month based on what's being reported when and account balances. The Karma score is just one score out of the three, so while it's a helpful tool, it's not really an accurate representation of your specific credit situation.

The dission of what an whenfor mycredit

it is a fact that there are other factors besides Credit Karma but when you allow for credit to be evaluted an scored you think that for what they are offering it seems it's the only tool you need to mangage your credit, but i realised that there are other things involed in when you are searching for what you hope is the best possible solution in mantaning your over all credit .

My score was at a great 730

Now it's reading only a score of 717 please tell me why that is i pay all of cards on time before actully their due date is, so why then is my score all of a sudden only 717!  To say the least i am not please about this change in my score plaese let me know what i did or did not do so i can avoid this problem of happening again to me. Thank you kindly. James L Dean