Question

KRSHadley

Who reports to trans union?
This is my first time attempting to establish and build credit. I've managed to get a revolving line of credit through my bank which only report to equifax. I paid off an old collection that was $78 and it was removed. This has raised my equifax score up over 40 points in just a few short months. BUT I'm not sure how to go about working on my trans union score. I'm trying to avoid any more hard credit inquiries at the moment, as those won't help.

You have to expect hard pulls if you open new lines of credit.  That's just how it is.

There are too many creditors that report to TU (or any other CRA for that matter) for us to list all of them.

If you have any derogs on your TU report then address those.  If your revolving utilization is over 30% then get it under.