Question

TankEllie

Who is SYNCB/HDNAHF
SYNCB/HDNAHF is on my credit report. It shows I have a 0 balance, but a $6,000 credit limit. I do not know who this is.

Most Helpful Response

SYNC/ WHOEVER

This is Synchrony Bank...GE CApital is slowly transitioning their name to Synchrony. My Amazon Store card was issued by GE capital and now it represents itself as SYNC/AMAZON on my credit report.

HDANAHF is a differnt story---no clue who this is....call GE Capital / Synchrony at  866-419-4096 and see if they can help you find out the company by the "identifier " code.

GE Capital(Gogecapital.com)

GE Capital(Gogecapital.com) - Credit Card

BungalowMo

How are people finding the above answer helpful???

OMG...people are really in the dark!

DCD1969 is 100% CORRECT!

syncb

on my credit report it show syncb/vnbass who is this do not remember it say i have 4000 credit

I am pretty sure it's one of the online furniture store that I applied credit for purchasing a sofa set....don't remember the full web address thou. 

I have the same on my credit report. SYNCB/HDNAHF with a balance of $3000. I do not know who they are or how to get a hold of them.

Home Style Furniture

I have a small loan from SYNCB/HDNAHF - this is for purchases at Home Style Furniture.  One year same as cash.  Never pay the minimum amount.

It's furniture

It was mancinis sleepworld for me. If you've bought furniture and got a paymnent plan you'll see this.

Mattress

Mine was from purchasing a mattress many many moons ago 

I have the same... Somebody help!