Question

2025jay

who do you go threw to consolidate your credit to one bill?

need more details, what is your debts? interest rates? why do you want to consolidate?

You either get another credit card with a higher limit (and hopefully lower interest rate) or get a consolidation loan from your bank or credit union.  Your score will take a hit when you open the new account, but as you make payments over time it will slowly increase and improve.  A couple of good websites for credit cards are www.creditcards.org and www.bankrate.com.

What card will except me with my credit score so i can consolidate all my debt and pay them off fast to get my credit score up?

where can i go with my creit score to consolidate all my bills and pay them off fast other then where ive been.That will except my monthly income of $808.00?