Question

Jocelynn55

Which CK score matches more closely to what lenders use, Transrisk or Vantage?
In all my recent denial letters (lol), my credit score is more similar to the Vantage score than the Transrisk score. I've been following my Transrisk score more closely since that seems to be the one to change more often (for me anyway). I know these are FAKO scores, but I'm following the trends.

Well it is a YMMV situation. As you may know FICO scoring ranges from 300-850 while vantage score range from 500-990. There is no real close correlation between the two, but you can use it as a reference I suppose. Say your vantage score is above average then your FICO score may be close as well. Again it is a YMMV situation.