Question

bambi9489

where on my credit report will I see the charge off date as initially being reported?
Need to know where on my report I can see the initial reporting of my charge off date in order to compute 7 years from that date as to when it will finally be removed from r=credit reports

The seven years does not begin at the charge off date, it begins at the time that the original account became delinquent that led to the charge off. This is known as the DOFD (date of first delinquency). If you are in doubt of when the account is slated to be removed you can call the credit bureaus and ask them when it is due to fall off your reports. You will have to call each credit bureau as they are different companies and may have different dates listed. Do some reading about "Early Exclusion" too. If you look at your reports directly from the credit bureaus it should have all this info on them, but a phone call to the bureaus may be easier.