Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

H16HTOP5

Where is the Credit Reporting Calendar now?
I can't find the calendar that projects when different creditors will report to the credit bureaus. Can anyone tell me where to find it? I consult it frequently to keep my monthly credit utilization low.
I don't feel that the new layout is very user friendly overall.

Most Helpful Response

I agree

i agree, where did the calendar go?  That was a very useful tool and I too use it to know how much to pay to keep my balance low / high each month.

Please let me know!

CALENDAR

WHERE ART THOU

I need to know also

C;mon CK, answer the question!

Calendar!! Calender!.......

Same here. Does CK realize the huge negative impact no credit reporting calendar is to us ??? How could they remove the most useful tool to date??? It really helped us to make a difference in our scores. Without it CK has definitely lost their edge in helping everyone to acheive their goals.  It is (was) the only feature that set them apart from other free credit sources and why I've been using them to increase my scores. BRING BACK THE CALENDER PLEEEEESE

CreditMagic7

Hit them up on facebook too. I did. They need to know that the CALENDAR was just as important as the free fake credit scores. More so because the reporting dates to the Credit Agencies is not fake but genuine

My beautiful calendar!

Hi Credit Carma guys,

I was heavily using the Calendar and it has been missing for a while. Please give it back :D

It was the best way to track my payments. You can even add some nice notifications on your phone app or you can add some pretty cards on Google Now and help your customers using your service even more.

Thanks!

wcpchick@yahoo.com

Dido...where is it

ditto

i concur...