Question

2Loans

Where can I see and correct employer info?
I see by the other questions I'm not the only one who received an email stating a new employer was reported. Is this just creditkarma's way of getting us to log in? Same job since 2008, but can't see employer info to dispute it. Have to pay to look. @ Transunion, maybe they want you to pay for subscription so they say something they know you'll want to dispute.

You can get a free credit report once a year from each bureau at www.annualcreditreport.com.  You can also dispute the information with all three bureaus at that same website.  Employer info doesn't really matter or count for anything, so don't sweat it.

Unhelped

Your response utterly begs the question. If CK is sending an alert, the info MUST be meaningful. Yet it doesn't show up as an "activity". How do I know someone isn't POSING as my employer in order to get access to my financial info? If you don't know the answer to the question, save your non-response.