Question

Shumanski

where can I qualify for assistance in owning my own home.
I pay all bills on time and trying my best to get rid of bad debt on report one at a time. Why can't I get a home and I are so many people getting homes with no down payment and secure jobs. Doesn't a good job history qualify for anything? I need help to have my dream come true. It's only me and it's hard. Andrea

Owning a home is not a right, it is a privilege.  There is nothing wrong with renting.  Right now, the big thing holding you back is the derogatories on your credit score.  I strongly recommend taking the time to read the articles here to learn how to build your score and how credit works.  Thisw knowledge will be important for the rest of your life.  I know because I now have an excellent score because I read, learned and -made needed changes.