Question

Bigshirley73

where can i get help to clear my credit and start over

Just BK not the end of my world

If you do file BK you will not have any dept ratio, and lenders are looking at your income, and the very fact that you can not file BK for 7 years, and that my friends is the problem with Crediters not giving poeple credit after a BK is not true, because if you have bad credit, it does not mean you are a bad candidate or even a bad person, but an American that deserves to be treated as such and not a virus with this credit issue, because if we dont pay someoen more than a major 22 % of our money, than we are considered un-trust worthy, and you will have to pay higher money on your money sitting in the bank or having to pay back for an un-secured loan or car or even a house.

I bought my 230K home and aquiered 2 usecured credit cards with 8% intrest  3 months after filing BK, because my dept ratio or (money earned) and the amount of dept you have wich in my case was 0 dollars with just filing BK myself.

Check Dave Ramsey's site.  Many here recommend him and I have heard good things, too. DO NOT PAY anyone to "fix" your credit because too many of those sites are unethical, doing more harm than good.  You don't want that. And bankruptcy is a bad idea since you would have to totally rebuild your credit again after 10 years and that is not that easy.  Better to find good ways to repair the current damage and build from there.  You can do that.

Also read the information on this site, because it's good, and explains credit very well.

Chapter

What Chapter did you file Hossman33?