Question

forward2016

where can I find and apply for a zero transfer fee credit card with low monthly payments
I need to consolidate high interest rate cards and pay them off

I would conduct a "Google search" and look for companies that issue credit cards.

Then I would read reviews of the cards and see if I had a chance of being approved.

Then I would check to see if the company has a preapproval link on their website and try that before I applied and got a Hard Inquiry.

If the preapproval found nothing for me, I would move on to the next card.

Your scores and overall credit profile and income will all be factors in what cards you can get.