Question

Travis176

When will my new mortgage be factored into my Credit Karma score?
Purchased a home a little over 2 months ago. Credit Karma updates weekly. When will my mortgage be factored into my score?

Your new mortgage will be factored in when the mortgage holder reports to Transunion and/or Equifax. My escrow closed in mid-April and I too am still waiting to see what the new mortgage will do to my score. 
Although I'm impatient, I think it's a good thing it hasn't shown up yet. New installment debt tends to decrease your score, and then it recovers over the next few months as you make payments on time. I would think it would help if the mortgage holder waits until they report a few ontime payments to go with the new loan.