Question

harshitgupta

When will CK include Experian score also? very happy to see Equifax.
iI am very happy to see Equifax scores with Transunion. So I am expecting we will soon be able to see experian score also. I know it might sound too demanding. But still?

Most Helpful Response

Never

I don't beleive we will never see Experian FICO scores on CK because they have a different deal with FICO. They have a 1 dollar 7 day trail special going now. For 1 buck you can see your credit report and FICO score. I signed up to see my score and immediately called back and canceled my subscription. You will still have access for 30 days after you cancel. I hope this helps!

brandjj70

Correction!

I don't beleive we will never see Experian FICO scores on CK because they have a different deal with FICO. Experian have a 1 dollar 7 day trail special going now. For 1 buck you can see your credit report and FICO score. I signed up to see my score and immediately called back and canceled my subscription. You will still have access for 30 days after you cancel. I hope this helps!

We have no plans to add another credit bureau at this time, but we are always excited to find new partners!