Question

Anas2017

When to apply for credit card after Financing Car
I just financed a car from chase bank with 3% interest. I would like to apply for one of their credit cards. right now I have a $600 secured cared from capital one. When will be a good time to apply for a credit card from Chase Bank?

The only way you can get this answer is to go to the Chase website and check the preapprovals (if you have an online account, check the "offers". The Chase preapproval is pretty accurate, so if you are preapproved for a card you should be safe to apply, but if you do not see any preapprovals I would NOT apply for any of their cards. If you don't see any preapprovals, check back after you have three to six months of history with the auto loan.