Question

Gary5355

When is my Credit Score increase ? l've never my life had a POOR Credit score.
I have NO intention of taking out a Capital One card as the interests are way beyond what I can afford.

Have you taken the time to read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit really works and how to improve your score? You will find this information very helpful.  I have degrees in accounting and business, and learned more about credit here than from any college classes. Now I enjoy the benefits that go with having a very good credit score.  And I do not have a CapitalOne card.  When you learn about credit, you generally do not care what interest rate is charged because you pay in full every month.