Question

tazzman723

When does my BK go away?
My BK was discharged in '08 and it's still on my credit report. Everything else on my record is stellar yet I'm still below 700. Does this haunt me forever?

If you had taken the time to read the articles on this site to learn how credit works, then you would have known that a Chapter 7 bankruptcy remains on your credit report for ten years and you have some work to do to rebuild your credit above 700.  I advise doing that reading now and utilize the financial tools here.  You will use this knowledge for the rest of your life.