Question

wuchunyu

when confirm my identity in creadit karma, the system asked strange question
When I was confirming my identity, the system asked strange questions regarding home loan and auto loan and how I pay off, but I never did these loans. So I just answered "None of the above". I succeed in passing the identity comfirmation. But I am worried why the system will ask me these questions. Does this mean that somebody else use my SSN?

Actually if you had selected any of the loans that do not belong too you it may have not let you succeed in registering. These loans may have been on reports that had the same name but did not match on other items. I had the same questions asked when I registered.

This is standard for the identity verification procedure. "None of the above" is a valid answer. If you completed registration, you now have access to 2 full credit report and can look for suspicious activity.