Question

marlew12

What's the best way to pay off high credit card debt?
I've been told the best way to pay off credit card debt is to start with your lowest balance 1st, pay it off & then go to the next lowest, & so on. The problem is, I only have 1 credit card with a very high balance that's almost maxed out & the monthly payment is so high, that I have to keep using it in order to get gas & groceries every now & then just so I can make the monthly payment! It's like a never ending cycle! Can anyone offer advice?

i need advice to pay off credit card

i have two credit cards that i can only pay the minimum balance every month, is it advisable to collect a lone and pay off the credit cards and set a monthly payment plan for the loan?it sucks when i have to pay so much on interest and service charges on my credit card.