Question

yrral88

whats my score ?
credit karma says my score is 683 but get turned down for a 3500. loan from prosper and lending club . they said my score was 605 . what gives .

They may be using FICO

Fico is based on all three credit reports and is figured some way I do not know.  Credit Karma is not a credit bureau and the score here is an approximation based on information only from Transunion.  This "approximate" score provides some information to use when you do any of the financial tools on this site.  Credit Karma's purpose is to teach people about credit, how it works and how to improve it.  You can find out that valuable information by reaqding the articles provided here.