Question

dalegiles

What repercussions do we have when Credit Karma reports incorrect info that Transunion disputes
I have two mortgages listed on my credit report.....$200 difference in the balances. I have only one mortgage.
Called Transunion and they have only one mortgage listed, which means the error is on the part of Credit Karma. Adding a new mortgage instead of updating the existing one.
How do I get Credit Karma to verify the information in a timely fashion before I have to sit here for 2 months with a poor credit rating because they don't verify the information?

This site is for YOU only.

Credit Karma is a tool for you to use in rebuilding your credit.  None of the information here is divulged to anyone else and it is not a credit report that lenders can get.  Credit Karma does get information from Transunion for the site.  What is reported on all 3 major credit bureau reports is what makes up your credit rating and it is up to you to find out and correct the information on the reports.