Question

teaflea123

What percentage should be charged on my card each month?
Each month I pay off my cards and it isn't helping my score! What percentage of my credit limit should I leave charged on my card to increase my score?

Don't leave any balance. Charge no more than 10% of the credit limit and then pay it in full when the bill comes in, but not before then. But, if you have only one card, your score is not going to climb.  Please re-read the articles provided on this site since the purpose of Credit Karma is to teach how credit works and how to improve one's credit score.  I found the information very informative, and my score did raise after following the advice provided.