Question

throckmortonp

what is trans union doing
score dropped 46 pts. only comment is my bal. REDUCED by $5,850. How &Why? score should go up / down by 46 is tragic

credit score simulator is indicating if I  INCREASE my total spending by $18,000 by Trans Union score will go up 30 points.  Something is Ridiculous. So far staff at Credit Karma Has not gotten around to comment.  Usually site is accurate and helpful.  this is so illogical it is hard to believe me but it is true and I hope it never happens to anyone else.  I bust my  *** with all the people sponging off me to try to keep some kind of credit score.  To have the score ATTACKED for no reason is awful.  HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

Did you pay off and close an account? If you closed an account, this would be a reason. If your balances decreased without closing accounts, I am not sure what to advise except to check your FICO scores to see what they are doing.

throckmortonp

Enter Your Reply did not close an account

throckmortonp

i called FICO and may have gotten my answer.  I disputed a charge so while the dispute is pending the account is taken out of my credit score calculation. Temporary issue