Question

Posted in Banking

1tiliman

what is "Poor deposit account performance"
i applied for a loan at my bank and was declined because of " Poor deposit account performance " with that bank. my ss checks have been auto deposited for 6 years. and of coarse i only get one check a month. i pay all my bills out of that account. in june of 2015 i was approved for a small loan at this bank and now it is almost payed off. 2 payments left. i dont need to have a closed account on my credit score, so i applied again to make up for the closed account. does any know what " poor deposit account performance " mean?

Most Helpful Response

I guess they are saying that you don't deposit enough money with them or keep enough in your account to please them. I have never heard of such a thing. I would do some reading to see if that is even a valid or legal reason. I sincerely do feel bad about your situation. I guess look around for another lender and maybe another bank to do your business with. I would also write some reviews on the bad experience to warn others what they can expect. Just be careful in how you word your review, now some business are actually suing people for leaving negative reviews.