Question

samibaby1992

what is onohealthcre
I have a bill in collections it does not say where it is or what it is and I am getting ready to call and set up a payment plan. It was under the title onohealthcre and I need to know what that is in order to find the company and call them about my payments

Most Helpful Response

ONOHEALTHCRE

I had the same problem, finally tracked down the company and paid it off.

The phone number is ONONDAGA HEALTHCARE RECOVERIES 315-472-4414 

here is the website:

http://herbertlees.com/fcbsinc.html

If you visit www.annualcreditreport.com and pull your TransUnion report, they should have all the creditor information near the back of the report.  If needed, you can dispute or request validation of the account from TU at their website as well www.transunion.com/dispute.   Please find out how old this account is before you rush to pay it.  If unpaid, it will automatically fall off your report 7 years from the date it went delinquent.  If you pay it, it will report for 7 years from the date you paid it, although it will show as a paid collection instead of an unpaid, which is slightly less damaging.  Best of luck!