Question

ajmiah

What is mid am b&t company?
I have never applied for a credit card with them, however, in credit karma it shows I do have credit line with them. How is that possible?

MID AM B&T C

I know them for my Total Visa Credit Card....

For me I know that MID AM B&T C is for my Total Visa Credit Card.

Most Helpful Response

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over thoroughly and file disputes (in writing) on any worng or unknown information with the credit bureau reporting them.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.  Only by doing this check-up every year can you make sure only correct information is on your credit reports.

Msl27620

I have the same question as to who they are. Your response did not answer the question of "who is mid am b&t company"

Google

I googled the name and will be calling them on Monday. Not sure who they are either. I think I applied at a jeweler store around that date but never bought anything.  I think they host a lot of businesses. But if you can find a number for them, they should be able to find your account.  

Mid AM B & t C

I just found out this happened to me on 11/30/2016 i never applied for thier card and now its on my credit report saying i have one. I don't have a bank account  with thier bank they are in mo. i live in az.

Asked123

I know for me they are for my Total Visa Credit card