Question

happyasiwannabe27

what is going on with credit karma
trans union closed two credit card accounts for me because i never opened them. my score went down. i recently paid on my credit cards and my score hasnt changed. what is going on? why wont my score change? does credit karma really help anyone get out of debt? please someone make this clear for me because i am thinking of closing my account!

credit karma updates 10 days after your cycle close for that particular month...as far as your score going down the hard inquiries would cause that and FYI i paid down my cards from 13% to 2% and my score dropped 13 points just a heads up for you 

jrhenry11's

so how is credit karma really helping at all?