Question

Redheadsad

What is a legal item? When you filed Bankruptcy on it? Why is it still there?
I filed Bankruptcy on a medical bill that was my husbands and we were separated for over a year but legally married the courts said we were liable for our own medical but they started garnishing my check but then I filed bankruptcy on it but it comes up as a Legal item derogatory mark on my credit

Problem with Socail Secrity Number

When I go to fill out the application and it says to but in the last four of your social, it will let me but want accept it.  I have tried many times not success. 

How can I finishe the application.?