Question

DisappointedinCK

What in the HECK is wrong with Credit Kama Tech?
My Equifax report changed massively but ONLY on Credit Karma! I immediately contacted Equifax and my report is fine. There are NO issues - everything is correct. Yet Credit Kama shows 9 accounts were deleted in 5 days?! It also claimed I had a new collection account yet Equifax stated that was false. There has to be a software issue - but Credit Kama does NOT care. I contact customer care and they sent a form letter back. It was blatantly wrong! I know that we are not charged but I guarantee that they make money off of our membership. I am extremely disappointed and I will go back to a more reliable service. with more accuracy and a truer score

From what I read on these forums I think a lot of people are having issues. Personally, I don't pay much attention to the scores on here and the only reason I get on here is to try to give advice to people with credit issues. It seems that Credit Karma likes to spend money on commercials and advertisements but not toward site improvement, I suppose their goal is to make as much money as possible and I too understand that this site is free, but I think that the issues that many people are experiencing are going to lead to trouble for all involved. If you can afford to do so, I suggest going with a credit site that has FICO scores. Myfico has different packages and they have an awesome community forum with many knowledgable users.