Question

mayron04

what if im still paying my car but out of the nowhere it stopped showing on my credit report?
im currently paying my car loan always on time, but since november it stopped showing on my credit report and i try to refinance my loan but it got denied since there was no car loan on my report...what should i do?

You can ask your current lender to report to the various credit reporting bureaus although they have no obligation to do so. As an alternative you can get a letter from your lender showing your present loan history to submit to your prospective lender, or ask your current lender to do the refinancing.