Question

Aka97

What happens if I was issued an additional credit card and want to give it back?
I was given an additional credit card but the amount owed was not charged by me and i want to be removed from that account will it affect my score even though Im not the primary card holder

Depends on if you are an authorized user or if you are a co-borrower.  If authorized user, once your name is removed then the account will be removed from your credit.  If you are a co-borrower, then it will affect your credit when you close the card.