Question

mdtaylorlrim

What happened to the calendar?
Some time ago I could find a calendar showing when each creditor was due to report. I can no longer find that screen. Was it discontinued? I found it really helpful. Have I just misplaced it?

Most Helpful Response

The calendar is on this page: https://www.creditkarma.com/alerts

mdtaylorlrim

That's it! Thanks. And for anyone else that is looking for it you can find it by clicking on the envelope icon to the right of the CK logo on the topo of the page.

cross0ver112

well, it's no longer there, the old Credit Karma of 2013 was easiest and faster to use, they just moved and changed everything around for the sake of change, I wish they had just left it the way it was, I don't know if it's no longer there, but I can't find it and that link doesn't seem to work anymore it just directs you to the dashboard. too bad.

If anyone knows how to get the calendar, let us know.

Calendar

My calendar has been blank for 2 months. No idea why it shows nothing anymore. I didnt change any settings, it just doesnt show anything. My husbands works, I dont know what the deal is.