Question

NewAccountIN

What does it mean when my mortgage is not listed on the report?
My Credit Karma report does not show my current mortgage. Does this mean my mortgage company isn't reporting? If my payment is late this month, will it suddenly show up and hurt my score?

Most Helpful Response

Does your lender report to TransUnion? The data on Credit Karma comes from TransUnion, one of the three major credit bureaus. However, lenders are not required to report to all three bureaus. If your lender doesn't report to TransUnion, the account will not be on Credit Karma. I suggest contacting the lender directly to see which, if any, bureaus they report to.