Question

Drifter19

What do I need to do so I can get text and images in emails I get from CK?
The only info that appears is the footer and a blue rectangular box. If I click on "View Source" I can read the body of the email but lose the hyper links and graphics.

Most Helpful Response

Hi Drifter19,

Does this occur when using the Internet Explorer browser? If so, you may want to try using Firefox or Google Chrome. We're looking into this issue and hope to resolve it soon. Hope that helps!

Drifter19

Yes, I do use Explorer.  Will try Firefox.  Thank you for your response.