what credit score should be enough to get a decent auto loan?
I used to have a 693 from TU and ck here, but after closing out a bank credit card after it dropped 21 points, but then after i logged into creditkarma, i only see my score dropping. ive had perfect payments on my cc and a loan from a cu .. being a 21 year trying to establish credit seems difficult when your playing the tricky cards.. my credit score stands at it went from 693> 672 > and just today 647.. i had one previous loan account paid that off early all on time payments.. im trying to build in up in 6 mos to where i can get me a new car..