Question

jwireman2012

What can I do to raise my score?my 3 credit cards are at low balances and paid monthly and regular!
I have some negative credit on my file of which lexington law is helping with. Can I do anything else to improve my score? I have a new car loan and 3 cards with low balances and I pay more than minimum payment each month I use the cards to keep low balance that way I can have a payment history!

Most Helpful Response

If you could, pay in full, or even more than the statement balance, instead of paying just more than the minimum. And keep up the good work, because negative things in the credit report take time to fix. It's like you try to gain BACK the trust from credit grantors, and this is not an overnight process.