Question

peanut9244

what am i doing wrong? I'm paying mor then minimum. please help. want to get loan to pay off house.
For a while there I was doing good. Kept credit score just right.
Now I am at poor.
I owe $9,000 on house and want to get a loan to pay it off, buying house on land contract and been paying for the past 16 years on time.
Please tell me what I am doing wrong

Give these guys a call Credit Pros 1-877-235-0324. They can do what it takes to boost your score. Plus they are also partnered with a mortgage lender which may be able to offer you the loan you are looking for. Good luck my friend!