Question

rebeccabemail

Way old debt, sold multiple times, don't even know what it is
In my 20's I was a mess, about 10 years later, for the first time in many years, I pulled my credit karma score today, and things are on it. I know all the things showing up are at least 10 years old, the few cards I have now have never been delinquent and have zero balances.

I guess I'm just asking where to start with these really old debts. If they keep getting sold, does the 7 years start over? How can I go about disputing them, I don't even know what they are, or even who has them, but based on what I have read, contacting them reopens the 7 year door, which should have been long closed anyhow.

Thanks so much in advance

Oh man! I responded twice, the first my laptop timed out and the second the response went to review. I hope they post it because i really know how you feel. I had the same problem.

keoke779

If its not posted by tomorrow I will break it down into smaller pieces so its not so long and it posts right away