Question

kevcar

Want to purchase a fifth wheel to live in. Score is595

Most Helpful Response

Your sacore is not good so you need to get it up tp a good or higher level.  Read the articles here and make the needed changes.  I've been here a shiorter time than you have and now have a very good score because I did just that.

You can get an auto loan  with score 595, however the terms of the loan wont be favorable, and expect to pay high interest rates. You could get an auto loan then refinance down on the line once your credit score goes up after making on-time payments with current loan. I used to have a loan called Credit acceptance. They were very aweful in terms of interest rates. By 6 months I Refinance to my local credit union and at the same time my credit score went up more than 100 points by making on-time payments.