Question

Jjames4218

want to close never used pre-paid card. will it impact my score negatively?
i got this card first a pre-paid, low limit credit re-building startup... it has the same $200 limit on it as when i opened it. i only have one $10 auto payment coming off it every month and is paid off immediately so 99% of the time it has $0 balance. i want to cancel this one as it has no rewards and I'm moving into cards with rewards as well as trying to keep the number of cards open manageable.
im wondering will this impact my score negatively in any way? i started in '15 and my scores are up from around the 550 area to 731 + 723 and i want to keep climbing.

any input greatly appreciated... thanks!!