Question

reebaby2486

want to buy a home
My credit score is 548 I have no credit card debt but several delinquincies it I pay these off will my credit rise enough to apply for a home loan

Those delinquencies will still be reported for 7 years past the date they are paid off unless you can arrange a "pay for delete" agreement (which must be in writing).  Wanting to buy a home and being eligible may be two different things.  Please read the articles on this site and utilize the Financial Tools so you can see how different actions will affect your credit score.  Credit Karma is an online educational site to help people learn how credit works and how to build and maintain a good credit score.