Question

1981suxtobethismomma

vehicle was repossessed three days ago. What will that do to my credit score?
It is not showing up on my credit report yet. Obviously. I was asked to bring the loan current.. up to date with payments but I was unable to do that so I didn't have a choice they took it

You can expect a 100 point drop.  That will also vary as to whether you were 30, 60, 90, or 120 days delinquent on your loan.

If your vehicle is sold at auction for less than you owe, you are responsible for the difference. This will stay on your credit report for 7 years, but the effect will lessen over time. 

You Credit will Crap till you can Pay off the Loan,  if it goes to Collections your Credit will be Crap for the next 7 years or until to fix it.