Used to be authorized on parents' CC. How long until the account is removed from my report?
My parents have an old Exxon/Mobil Citi, and I used to be an authorized payer. Now that I'm out on my own, I've asked to be removed from the account since it has a high balance and I worry about it influencing my score. If I was removed from the account ~3 weeks ago, how long until it no longer shows up in my report/influences my score? Whenever I refresh Credit Karma for a new score, it remains part of my profile.