Question

keffreyplaydough

Used credit card 0% money advance and credit took a big hit how to get credit rating back???
According to CK my credit score was around 811 from two reporting agencies. I have a Chase freedom card with $25000 limit and took advantage of a 0% interest rate for 14 months and borrowed $15K 4 weeks ago. My credit score dropped 86 points to 725!

1) Should I pay it off in full right now? If I do will my score return to the 800 range immediately?

Your scores were dinged for high utilization, paying the amount down or off will bring your scores back up the next time that the card is reported to the credit bureaus, usually a few days after the statement date.