Question

TMattox92

Unsure if I have credit
I attempted to check my credit and it keeps saying that it cannot be found. It told me that either I didn't have credit or "thin" credit? I'm not sure exactly what thin credit is and to see if there was any credit there at all?

It's possible that "thin credit" in your case may be true if you've never had any sort of loan or credit card set up in your name. Even so, they should still be showing you a score. You might try checking directly with Experian to see if they can pull a free credit report for you. Each consumer gets one free credit report per year, so now might be the time to make good on that offer. Hope this helps! :)